Please read the following terms and conditions that apply to all purchases made via The Slipperstore website (www.slipperstore.co.uk). The terms and conditions provide detailed information about what you can expect from us when you make a purchase or otherwise use the site. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
By placing an order with The Slipperstore you accept the folllowing terms and conditions:
- You can contact The Slipperstore by writing to us at Kays & Kears Ind Est, Blaenavon, Pontypool, NP4 9AZ, United Kingdom, or by phone on 01685 844600 or by using our contact page.
- You agree that we can use emails as a means of communicating with you. These will be sent to the email address you provided when you created a Slipperstore account.
- You undertake that all details you provide to The Slipperstore for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and The Slipperstore until we accept your order by changing your order status to "accepted" or "delivered". That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time The Slipperstore sends an email to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). A confirmation email constitutes an acceptance by The Slipperstore of your offer to buy goods from us.
- Please check immediately the details on any emails from us to ensure they are correct. We suggest that you print and retain your receipt and any other relevant emails.
- Please inform us if there are any changes to the details supplied by you. It is your responsibility to inform The Slipperstore as soon as possible.
- You can cancel your order at any time before your order reaches the "Delivery" order process stage. Please contact us if you wish to do so.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return your order to us. Conditions apply - please refer to Delivery and Returns for more information.
- We make every effort to ensure that our product photographs accurately represent the actual colour of the product, however because different computer monitors display colours differently we cannot guarantee that the colour is an exact match.
- This liability section applies only to the extent permitted by UK law. For the avoidance of doubt, The Slipperstore do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from The Slipperstore's negligence or wilful default, or that of The Slipperstore's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Slipperstore does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- The Slipperstore will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, The Slipperstore IS PROVIDING THIS WEB-SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB-SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, The Slipperstore DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB-SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, The Slipperstore shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify The Slipperstore of the problem. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- The Slipperstore do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the The Slipperstore web-site or for any products or services purchased from The Slipperstore.
- The Slipperstore will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing your order
- Credit and debit card payments are processed via HSBC secure ePayments or PayPal - the choice is yours. These are both excellent third party payment processors and very secure - none of your credit or debit card details are held by The Slipperstore. All prices include VAT (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. United Kingdom law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web-site.
- The Slipperstore aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items on the business day your order is received providing it reaches us by 2pm. During the checkout process The Slipperstore website usually highlights when there is an insufficient quantity in stock of the item you have ordered. However, occasionally errors do occur and your order may be delayed if an item is not in stock.
- You can keep track of your order status yourself online by logging on to The Slipperstore website visiting your account.
Delivery - Title - Risk
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Orders will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in our email replies. Please note that your order may be sent to you in installments.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once The Slipperstore has received payment in full for that product.
- Our website only caters for orders where the delivery address is in the mainland of the United Kingdom. Please contact us if you wish an order to be delivered outside this area.
- It is a criminal act to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to make an order on the internet. We will refer to the UK police any erroneous or fictitious orders. The Slipperstore will cooperate with any police investigations to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website or any related websites.
- The Slipperstore may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the web-site. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our web-site onwards will be governed by those new terms.
- These terms and conditions supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between The Slipperstore and you relating to your purchase. The Slipperstore advises that you print and retain these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by The Slipperstore.
- You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this web-site fully before placing an order with us. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.